OMG! Where does time go? I mean really…one minute you’re making summer plans & the next it’s ALMOST October. Geeeeeez. I can not complain though because hands down, October is my favorite month of the year!
All of that said…I’ve been missing this here blog thing and am forcing some attention this direction. It’s not that I don’t want to post, it’s that I look at the clock and it’s bed time waaay to soon after leaving work.
In between, there is owning a home and all the little projects we plan and create that receives our undivided attention ALMOST all of the time! For those of you who’ve asked and missed this little blog of ours, we say “Thank You” for reading and noticing our absence. Thank you for your patience and also for returning!
This is a little bit of our life lately…
1. Takin in some college football with some of my favorite girls! Texas Tech vs Texas State….Tech won!!
2. Chilaquiles (similar to Migas) @ High Ball w/ Brandy
3. My 1st terrarium (i didn’t create this one but I plan on it one day)….purchased @ Austin Flea from this vendor: Curious Botany
4. I planted these little guys in vintage tea cups from our wedding…perfect for the window sill….the succulents were grown in East Austin & purchased @ Whole Foods
5. Dave took this adorable photo of Abbey….Love her!
6. Chalkboard painted kitchen pantry door for love notes & menu plans!
7. Little owl knobs used on our freshly painted shutters….lovely little details
8. The Ah-mahi(zing) result of Dave’s fishing trip this past weekend…..fresh caught & cooked (by Dave!) black pepper cashew & cilantro crusted mahi-mahi topped with sautéed jalapeños, with grilled zucchini and portobello mushrooms with a light wine!
What’s going on in your busy world?