1. Fresh flowers @ Whole Foods, smells AH-mazing!
2. My 1st French braid attempt ever….I know, I know…bang braids don’t look good on me so I chose a mini braid in the middle of my noggin instead…..fun for Summer.
3. Dave goofin off in the kitchen Friday night as we cooked together 🙂
4. Delicious fried chicken wings and drummies that Dave made
5. FAIL!!! This is what we get for following a recipe and not going with our instincts (or Dave’s I should say) Mexican Mac & Cheese turned out NO BUENO 😦
6. Crawfish Boil II at Colin’s sister’s house….get your crawfish at Stuffed (so legit)
7. Dave & I after round 1 of crawfish
8. My gum of choice for Cinco de Mayo
9. Brandy & I chatting over ice cold Lonestar
10. Abbey lovin on me, whether I like or not!
11. Me bein a girl in front of the mirror on Sunday afternoon.
How was your weekend? Anything fun for Cinco de Mayo??
This weekend was a busy one….we like it like that….it included our 1st Crawfish Boil of the season! Dave’s co-worker, Jack hosts an annual boil and it was full of spicy Cajun food…..mmmmmmmm
Mud-bugs & fixins
Sangria in full affect 😉
This little lady was stylish….colored denim
And of course there was a mini project thrown into the mix of our weekend….inspired by chocolate covered cheerios sold @ Trader Joes
(P.S. Austin is getting one!!!)
So simple to make, just dip em in your favorite topping~ powdered sugar, choc. of choice, top with sprinkles to add some color….but beware, it’s a little time consuming.
I served them as party favors for Dave’s 30th b-day brunch with the family on Sunday…they were a hit with the kiddos!
Brunch was yummy ~ Jack Allen’s Kitchen
These silver dollar pancakes were on the top of the list
Heather & Co.
Kim & Dave
It’s always nice to get together
Hope your weekend was SWELL!