A surprise visit from my little brother turned our weekend of packing blahs into a great time!
We had to skip out/cancel on 4 different events with friends to keep our packing plan & moving budget on track, so I was expecting a bit of a lame weekend.
There’s nothing like last minute mini-vacay plans to turn things around…I’m thankful we were able to spend some time with my brother!!
1. Torchy’s Tacos Fix for Friday night’s dinner
2. Triple berry smoothie to gear us up for packing
3. Mr. Dave @ Doc’s on South Congress
4. 2 large, amazingly delicious pizzas from Home Slice, try the Italian Sausage w/garlic
5. Me & my little brother Juan…..I love him!
How’d you spend your weekend?