There goes another food filled weekend….
Told ya so!
1. We FINALLY tried Lucy’s Fried Chicken
2. The fried chicken, sad to say the breading was SOOOOOOO salty….it’s bad when Dave complains about salt
3. Collard greens, stole the show….mac & cheese, next please
4. I had the Lucy Basilia (Dripping Springs Vodka, Honey, Lemon Juice, Basil Leaves & Blackberry)…mmmmm
& Dave had an Austin Beer Works – Pearl Snap.
Although we weren’t thrilled with our first visit, Lucy’s has a playful menu…we will be back for another try…maybe for lunch….I’d like to try the “Shoofly” pie.
5. Cajun crab cakes from the seafood counter at Whole Foods
6. Dave made Mr. B’s BBQ shrimp…..we’re missing New Orleans, can you tell?
What yummy goodness did you enjoy over the weekend?