1. Our “almost” new home, fingers crossed that we get all of the details worked out for an August closing!
2 & 3. Delicious beef ribs from Mueller’s BBQ
4. Basil infused lemonade pops (soak the basil in lemonade for an hour or two, pour into popsicle molds & freeze)
5. Our niece Annie who will soon be 4 yrs old, we met up in the tiny town of Coleman to deliver our oldest niece Ariel to my sis for the summer
6. Our nephew Luke turned 1 on Saturday, his yummy cake from Ann’s Kitchen
7. Dave’s first shot at homemade lasagna was a homerun!
I’m being super lazy this week…..no complaints for getting a little summer break…..how’s your July so far?