1. Fresh flowers @ Whole Foods, smells AH-mazing!
2. My 1st French braid attempt ever….I know, I know…bang braids don’t look good on me so I chose a mini braid in the middle of my noggin instead…..fun for Summer.
3. Dave goofin off in the kitchen Friday night as we cooked together 🙂
4. Delicious fried chicken wings and drummies that Dave made
5. FAIL!!! This is what we get for following a recipe and not going with our instincts (or Dave’s I should say) Mexican Mac & Cheese turned out NO BUENO 😦
6. Crawfish Boil II at Colin’s sister’s house….get your crawfish at Stuffed (so legit)
7. Dave & I after round 1 of crawfish
8. My gum of choice for Cinco de Mayo
9. Brandy & I chatting over ice cold Lonestar
10. Abbey lovin on me, whether I like or not!
11. Me bein a girl in front of the mirror on Sunday afternoon.
How was your weekend? Anything fun for Cinco de Mayo??